Any Source of RHEL AS 3/4 images.?

  • Srinivas V
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007

      My dump of RHEL 3 AS has been deleted accidentally.. Can some one point to where i can get the RHEL AS versions 3/4 images.

      Myself am a intermeidate with linux and practising to learn it more.

      Thanks in Advance for the information.

      Sincerely
      ~Srinivas

      Which email service gives you unlimited storage?
      http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
    • Kenneth Gonsalves
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
        On 22-Oct-07, at 11:36 PM, Srinivas V wrote:

        > My dump of RHEL 3 AS has been deleted accidentally.. Can some one
        > point to where i can get the RHEL AS versions 3/4 images.

        from Redhat

        kg
        http://lawgon.livejournal.com
        http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/