Re: [TwinCLinG] Re: quick update

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2007
      thejaswi_p_23 [30/09/07 15:06 -0000]:
      >> Err...? What is wrong with bottom posting?
      >
      >These links might help you get the answer
      >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_styles
      >http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html

      Yes, and you'll find suggestions that people don't

      1. Top post
      2. Fullquote and bottom post

      Nothing against bottom posting per se.
    • Kunal Ghosh
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
        thejaswi_p_23 wrote:

        > > Err...? What is wrong with bottom posting?
        >
        > These links might help you get the answer
        > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_styles
        > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_styles>
        > http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html
        > <http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/email-style.html>

        looks like we need to move on with time :)

        -- K.Ghosh

        Mob: +91 40 93 910 58 749
        SIP: 1-747-025-2812
        kghosh22@...
        Debian GNU/Linux user No.301508
      • Kenneth Gonsalves
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2007
          On 30-Sep-07, at 1:40 PM, Balaji Narayanan wrote:

          >> is Osmania university ok? btw, please dont bottom post.
          >
          > Err...? What is wrong with bottom posting?
          > -balaji

          hard work scrolling down to find the post - a little trimming should
          be done, he has posted *below* the signature and the advertisements.

          kg
          http://lawgon.livejournal.com
          http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/