Mukt.in ( support needed)

  • pavi s
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 13, 2007
      I am pavithran shakamuri working as project engineer in NRCFOSS ,chennai.
      We ( krishna das , Atul jha and me ) are organising an open source event
      called Mukt.in. (www.mukt.in)
      The event is scheduled for 3 days ( 24-26th august)
      The schedule is as follows

      Day 1: August 24th
      Theme: Welcome to the World of Open Source.

      Day 2: August 25th
      Theme: Happy Birthday Linux!

      Day 3: August 26th
      Theme: Let us do it with Open Source.

      We welcome all the LUG members to the event . We also want support (
      financially and technically) from the Luggies so that we can make the event
      a great success and we could project hyderabad on the open source map in
      India.
      Waiting for replies....

    • thejaswi_p_23
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2007
        Since 25th of August happens to be the final saturday of the month and
        coincides with our monthly meets...why don't we luggers get together
        and contribute to this event and make it a success.

        We could have an extended meet (three days ;-) , compensating for last
        month).

        The decision is now in the hands of the moderator and the group.
        Folks, time to speak out and let your opinion be heard.

        Cheers
        Thejaswi Puthraya
      • srikrishna das
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2007
          Hi Thejaswi,

          Thanks for the support.
          Yes, I'd love to have involvement from luggers.

          The goal is promote Free and Open Source Software.
          I would need all helping hands and minds available.

          Thanks in advance.

          --
          Srikrishna
          Key Organizer

          thejaswi_p_23 <thejaswi.puthraya@...> wrote: Since 25th of August happens to be the final saturday of the month and
          coincides with our monthly meets...why don't we luggers get together
          and contribute to this event and make it a success.

          We could have an extended meet (three days ;-) , compensating for last
          month).

          The decision is now in the hands of the moderator and the group.
          Folks, time to speak out and let your opinion be heard.

          Cheers
          Thejaswi Puthraya

        • prasanna venkatesan
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2007
            Thats a pretty good idea....the second vote from my side....we can have our monthly meet at this event

            Prasanna

            Since 25th of August happens to be the final saturday of the month and
            coincides with our monthly meets...why don't we luggers get together
            and contribute to this event and make it a success.

            We could have an extended meet (three days ;-) , compensating for last
            month).

            The decision is now in the hands of the moderator and the group.
            Folks, time to speak out and let your opinion be heard.

            Cheers
            Thejaswi Puthraya

            5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store unlimited mails in your inbox. Go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html

          • Cheedhu
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 14, 2007
              I'm in for this...

              Regards
              Cheedhu
              http://www.cheedhu.name

              Thats a pretty good idea....the second vote from my side....we can have our monthly meet at this event

              Prasanna

              Since 25th of August happens to be the final saturday of the month and

              coincides with our monthly meets...why don't we luggers get together

              and contribute to this event and make it a success.

              We could have an extended meet (three days ;-) , compensating for last

              month).

              The decision is now in the hands of the moderator and the group.

              Folks, time to speak out and let your opinion be heard.

              Cheers

              Thejaswi Puthraya

              5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store unlimited mails in your inbox. Go to http://help. yahoo.com/ l/in/yahoo/ mail/yahoomail/ tools/tools- 08.html

              <!--

              #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
              #ygrp-text{
              font-family:Georgia;
              }
              #ygrp-text p{
              margin:0 0 1em 0;}
              #ygrp-tpmsgs{
              font-family:Arial;
              clear:both;}
              #ygrp-vitnav{
              #ygrp-vitnav a{
              padding:0 1px;}
              #ygrp-actbar{
              #ygrp-actbar .left{
              float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
              .bld{font-weight:bold;}
              #ygrp-grft{
              #ygrp-ft{
              padding:5px 0;
              }
              #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
              padding-bottom:10px;}

              #ygrp-vital{
              #ygrp-vital #vithd{
              #ygrp-vital ul{
              padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
              #ygrp-vital ul li{
              }
              #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
              #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
              font-weight:bold;}
              #ygrp-vital a {
              text-decoration:none;}

              #ygrp-vital a:hover{
              text-decoration:underline;}

              #ygrp-sponsor #hd{
              color:#999;font-size:77%;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov{
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
              padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
              #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
              text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
              #ygrp-sponsor #nc {
              #ygrp-sponsor .ad{
              padding:8px 0;}
              #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
              #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
              text-decoration:none;}
              #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
              text-decoration:underline;}
              #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
              margin:0;}
              o {font-size:0;}
              .MsoNormal {
              margin:0 0 0 0;}
              #ygrp-text tt{
              font-size:120%;}
              blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
              .replbq {margin:4;}
              -->

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
                On 8/14/07, Cheedhu <i_cheedhu@...> wrote:

                > I'm in for this...
                >
                > Regards
                > Cheedhu
                > http://www.cheedhu.name

                On Sunday we can have ILUG Hyderabad meet at Mukt.in at Govt Institute of
                electronics ..
                The schedule of the 3 days is at http://mukt.in/schedule.html
                Hope to see all you guys there!

              • Sanjay Sha
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 23, 2007
                  Hey Guys,

                  I think it is a very nice initiative and I really like it !

                  Lets do it..

                  How about the rest of the crowd?

                  -Sanjay Sha

                  On 8/23/07, pavi s <pavi.eu@...> wrote:

                  > On 8/14/07, Cheedhu <i_cheedhu@... <i_cheedhu%40yahoo.co.in>>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'm in for this...
                  > >
                  > > Regards
                  > > Cheedhu
                  > > http://www.cheedhu.name

                  49:02:1f:d9:d5:10:98:58:12:af:56:e4:f1:34:cf:7e -Sunj
                  www.sanjaysha.com