Re: [TwinCLinG] Net Installation of SUSE.

  • Sandeep Agarwal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 14, 2007
      google is your friend.

      Hi,
      Can anyone plzz send me information regarding Network Installaion (Installation through NFS) of SUSE.I searched a lot but could'nt find apt material for that.
      Thank you,
      venu

    • freecycler_1
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 2007
        Sandeep Agarwal: If one is supposed to Google for everything, what is
        the purpose of this group? Don't tell me all questions and answers on
        this group are so original that they can't be found elsewhere.

        I am assuming one uses one's favorite search engine before seeking
        help here. Please don't respond if you don't know the answer or can't
        point to an answer. "Google it", "Google is your friend", etc. are not
        the answers one is looking for here.

        --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, Sandeep Agarwal <sandeep_1980@...> wrote:

        > google is your friend.
        >
        > Hi,
        > Can anyone plzz send me information regarding Network
        Installaion (Installation through NFS) of SUSE.I searched a lot but
        could'nt find apt material for that.
        > Thank you,
        > venu
      • santosh kumar
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14, 2007
          Hi,

          http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/11435.html

          Thanks,
          Santosh.

          --
          D. Santosh Kumar
          RedHat Certified Engineer

          Success does not come to you, you got to get it.

        • santosh kumar
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14, 2007
            http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/14604.html

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2007
              freecycler_1: I thought that this community is to help people and not to spoon feed them. The thing you are expecting here is someone should understand your problem and do the grunt work on your behalf and give you the solution.

              One thing I'd like to ask is, did the person who asked the question himself tried searching for the solution in the first place. I dont think the problem he stated was that difficult to search. Try the link below. there is no rocket science in providing the correct keywords
              http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=%22network+install%22%2B%22Suse%22&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

              What i understand is the question asked in the community is "I am facing so and so problem during the install how can this be solved".

              This is something to be read by all of us.
              especially
              http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

              Sandeep

              freecycler_1 <freecycle@...> wrote: Sandeep Agarwal: If one is supposed to Google for everything, what is