Re: Passing on the Baton

  • atul_negi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26 4:00 AM
      I thank Suman for his efforts in running the LUG meets and
      moderation. I welcome Sanjay and hope that he can do a great
      job for our LUG. I request all the list members to actively
      assist Sanjay in our activities.

      Some apologies are due on my behalf too. I had everything
      planned for attending last Saturday's meet however some
      unexpected things turned up and I missed out.

      I am eagerly awaiting the posting of the minutes of the meeting
      to know the proceedings.

      -Atul Negi