Embedded Linux

  • prasanna_hnlp53
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      hello every body can any one tell me where to learn embedded linux...
      best institute or best manuals which can gives maximum information ...
    • Vikram Kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006

        Try
        # ROC (greenlands road )
        # Deepik Systems (SR Nagar)
        # Veda Solutions (Yousufguda)

        Vikram

        On 11/1/06, prasanna_hnlp53 <prasanna_hnlp53@...> wrote:

        > hello every body can any one tell me where to learn embedded linux...
        > best institute or best manuals which can gives maximum information ...

      • Shakthi Kannan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006

          wrote:
          > hello every body can any one tell me where to learn
          > embedded linux...
          > best institute or best manuals which can gives
          > maximum information ...

          1. Google search.

          2. Free electrons:
          http://free-electrons.com/news/news.2004-09-28?set_language=en

          3. Building Embedded (GNU/)Linux Systems by Karim
          Yaghmour.

          Regards,

          SK

          --