Linux as Domain User authenti catioon server

  • PAL VISHAL
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11 4:43 AM
      Hi ALL

      I want to replace my windows 2003 Active Directory Server (Domain
      Controller) with Linux based server. I just want to know is that
      possible for Linux Server to act same as MS 2003 server by fullfiling
      all the requirement and how?. All our user use windows 2000 &
      XP as Operating Software.

      Thanks in Advance

      Vishal Pal

    • kvr18
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11 9:22 AM
        Hi,

        Check the documentation at samba site.

        http://us2.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-Guide/

        venkat

        --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, PAL VISHAL <palvishal@...> wrote:

        > Hi ALL
        >

        > I want to replace my windows 2003 Active Directory Server (Domain
        > Controller) with Linux based server. I just want to know is that
        > possible for Linux Server to act same as MS 2003 server by fullfiling
        > all the requirement and how?. All our user use windows 2000 &
        > XP as Operating Software.
        >

        > Thanks in Advance
        >

        > Vishal Pal

      • chakravarthy.kala