FOSS text book

  • Kenneth Gonsalves
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi,
      As you all know Anna University has offered two FOSS elective
      subjects in the engineering and MCA streams. The syllabi for this has
      been drafted by NRC-FOSS and the textbook on elective 1 has been
      published. We are now writing the text book on elective 2. The draft
      of what is done so far is on our wiki here:

      http://nrcfosshelpline.in/code/wiki/FossElectiveTwoBook

      Please go through what has been done and add your contributions:
      1. Correct spelling
      2. Correct code errors
      3. Add examples and explanations

      In any place where there is a heading and no text, feel free to add
      text.

      please mark your corrections and add your name also, you will be
      credited in the book if you do so. You do not need to log in to edit
      the wiki. Please help us make the text book a great success. And dont
      crib later if you didnt help now.

      kg
      http://lawgon.livejournal.com
      http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/