Its time for a new Mod :)

  • Suman Karumuri
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi Luggers!

      The August LUG meet went very well and the talk by Farhaan was very
      good. This month's meet was special as we had people from NIT Warangal
      coming to hyd just for the meet. Sadly, this meet will be my
      penultimate meet as i will be moving to bangalore next month.

      The past 3 years as a moderator were exciting, enlightening and
      tremendous fun. Being the Moderator of this group gave me an
      opportunity to contribute to the community while learning from it. I
      hope that I have upheld the legacy of the group and i also apologise
      for any mistakes during this time.

      I would like to thank virtusa for hosting the meets and all the
      Luggers for keeping the community going.

      So, its time for a new moderator to take over and lets hope that he
      will be better than all the mods we had to date :). Until the new
      moderator is chosen, Tejaswi Puthraya will be take care of organising
      the meets from this month with a my assistance.

      Also, if you have any suggestions on how the group should be run, this
      is the time you should speak up :). Given the dwindling traffic on the
      list, it is high time we act as a community and restore the list to
      its previous glory .

      -Suman