Re: New file uploaded to ilughyd

  • atul_negi
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 8, 2006
      Thats great for people like me who could not make it to the
      meet. I hope other speakers would do the same (that is provide
      their slides ).

      > File : /jan06_virtualisation_talk.pdf
      > Uploaded by : suman_karumuri <mansu@...>
      > Description : Bhyrav Prasad's presentation on
      Virtualisation,January 2006 meet

      > You can access this file at the URL:

      Atul Negi
    • ilughyd@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 26, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
        group.

        File : /FAQ
        Uploaded by : suman_karumuri <mansuk@...>
        Description : Mailing List FAQ

        You can access this file at the URL:

        suman_karumuri <mansuk@...>
      • ilughyd@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 28, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ilughyd
          group.

          File : /FOSS-Messaging-servers.pdf
          Uploaded by : colt45revolver <suresh@...>
          Description : Comparison of FOSS alternatives to ms exchange

          You can access this file at the URL:

          colt45revolver <suresh@...>