diskless clients on linux

  • gopi nath
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hi all,

      Anyone can help diskless client config on linux, i am getting kernel panic error at client side

      Thanks in advance,

      sriramgopi

    • durgaprasad_guda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, gopi nath <sriramgopi@y...> wrote:

        > Anyone can help diskless client config on linux, i am getting
        kernel panic error at client side

        As there are no details of your setup, I suggest you go through the site
        "K12ltsp.org for a detailed discussion on the topic."
        The mailing list for the above set up is very helpful.
        If you want a copy of the CDs from that site or help in setting up you
        can contact me.

        Prasad