[COMMERCIAL] Wanted: Linux guru

  • Prasanth V R
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi,

      I represent a renowned and innovative organisation, involved in rural
      livelihood promotion. We are based in Hyderabad, operate across India,
      and have highly talented and motivated people from the very best
      institutions in the country. We believe in using technology to serve
      the poor. Ours is mainly a Windows shop, but we want to explore a
      complete linux makeover. If you are a linux guru, and would like to
      make a major impact on society, please contact me at prasanthvr at
      gmail dot com. The pay shall be respectable.

      Requirements:
      At least 1 year experience in managing a large linux/BSD network.
      Basic knowledge of Windows, and ability to manage mixed networks.
      Eagerness to work with technologies such as V-SATs, mobile-phone based
      platforms, handheld sensors, etc.

      Thanks and regards,
      Prasanth