Changes made in kcontrol are not effective

  • Aditya
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      I wanted to change the default mail client to Thunderbird so that
      whenever I click a 'mailto'link in FireFox, Thunderbird should start.
      So I chose '/usr/bin/mozilla-thunderbir' in Component Chooser in kcontrol.
      Despite this when I click a 'mailto' link in FireFox, 'Evolution' starts.
      I am using Debian Sarge.
      Please suggest a solution.
      Thanking in advance,
      Aditya Pratap V.