help on TV tuner card

  • Bhaskar Mallapragada
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
      Hi
      Aditya , Yours is a bt878 based chipset where as mine is saa7134

      Any way thanks a lot.
    • Bhaskar Mallapragada
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
        No man i use icewm

        On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 17:01, Aditya wrote:
        > Sorry,
        > But are you using KDE by any chance?

      • Bhaskar Mallapragada
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 11, 2004
          I use both and also mplayer too :)
          It works perfectly fine in windows
        • Aditya
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 7, 2004
            > Is you card same as mine .Login as root and type " lsmod " .This would
            > give a big list of all modules loaded, see if u have some thing called
            > saa7134 in it and send the list . Next type dmesg and check the part
            > corresponding to saa7134 and send the lines containing "audio" .
            > If some thing is not clear i will tell u again

            This is the output of #dmesg | grep audio

            i810_audio: Audio Controller supports 6 channels.
            i810_audio: Defaulting to base 2 channel mode.
            i810_audio: Resetting connection 0
            i810_audio: only 48Khz playback available.
            i810_audio: AC'97 codec 0 Unable to map surround DAC's (or DAC's not
            present), total channels = 2
            btaudio: driver version 0.7 loaded [digital+analog]
          • Aditya
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 7, 2004
              Sorry,
              But are you using KDE by any chance?

              --- In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, Bhaskar Mallapragada <mbhaskar@g...>
              wrote:
              > Hi
              > Aditya , Yours is a bt878 based chipset where as mine is saa7134
              >
              > Any way thanks a lot.
            • Aditya
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 7, 2004
                wrote: