Dec 25th is christmas

  • suman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi all,

      As Dec25th ( next month's LUG meet is on 25th) is christmas, we are
      planning to have the next LUG meet either on 18th or 26th .
      I feel that 18th would be a better option.Please mail me your opinions
      on this ?

      Thanks,
      -Suman
    • Vikram Kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
        Hi Suman,

        18th would be fine , coz on 26th most of the ppl would be on leave or
        in holiday mood ......

        vikram.

        On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:32:05 +0530, suman <mansu@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > As Dec25th ( next month's LUG meet is on 25th) is christmas, we are
        > planning to have the next LUG meet either on 18th or 26th .
        > I feel that 18th would be a better option.Please mail me your opinions
        > on this ?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > -Suman

      • Saifi Khan
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
          On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:32:05 +0530, suman <mansu@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >
          > As Dec25th ( next month's LUG meet is on 25th) is christmas, we are
          > planning to have the next LUG meet either on 18th or 26th .
          > I feel that 18th would be a better option.Please mail me your opinions
          > on this ?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > -Suman

          The date is not an issue.
          I am keen to know the topics for presentation.

          thanks
          Saifi.