[COMMERCIAL] Positions Open for Team Leads

  • Ritwik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      We are a software company in its Fifth year of operations, located in
      Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Our technical expertise spans across a
      large spectrum of the software development realm, from Cross-platform
      Solutions, Web Development, User-Interface Design. Please visit our
      website www.ritwik.com for further details on our operations.

      We are looking for motivated individuals with technical expertise who
      are willing to proactively engage in team activities. We have
      openings for Senior Software Engineers/Team Leads. Your
      responsibilities would be to guide/assist in the entire development
      life cycle of Web Applications/e-commerce Sites.
      Desired Profile:
      1) Masters degree in Computer Science or other (preferably related)
      technical discipline
      2) Minimum of 2 years of development experience
      3) Knowledge of internet practices and operations
      4) Proficiency in the following areas: PHP, MySQL, Linux, CGI, PERL,
      XML, PostGreSQL.
      5) In depth working knowledge of the following tech environments:
      Linux, IIS/MTS, Redhat, Apache, Weblogic, Tomcat.

      If interested in pursuing this oppurtunity further, please email your
      resume to careers@... and call in at the number listed below
      to schedule a time for an interview.

      Gowtam Prasad
      Ritwik Software Technologies Pvt Ltd