Re: [[TwinCLinG] Starting Linux ] "I am confused"

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      On 3 Jun 1999, Shaila Daula saw fit to inform me that:

      > Excuse me Nikhil but i dont remember asking anyone to mail me
      > personally. Please clarify. And what happened to my problem of X on
      > IBM 300GL? From: Shaila@...

      Shaila -

      Nikhil was not flaming you - he was flaming ramkhezeb (or
      whatever his name is).

      As for your problem of X on an IBM 300GL, what is the video card /
      chipset? I think they come with intel i810 - for which you can see
      http://www.exocore.com/linux/i810 for more info.

      If not, just post it to the list.

      -suresh

      Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh (@) kcircle.com
      Friday@... + http://www.kcircle.com
      If God had intended man to smoke, He would have set him on fire