Re: [[TwinCLinG] Starting Linux ] "I am confused"

  • Shaila Daula
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 1999
      Excuse me Nikhil but i dont remember asking anyone to mail me personally.
      Please clarify. And what happened to my problem of X on IBM 300GL?
      From: Shaila@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        On 3 Jun 1999, Shaila Daula saw fit to inform me that:

        > Excuse me Nikhil but i dont remember asking anyone to mail me
        > personally. Please clarify. And what happened to my problem of X on
        > IBM 300GL? From: Shaila@...

        Shaila -

        Nikhil was not flaming you - he was flaming ramkhezeb (or
        whatever his name is).

        As for your problem of X on an IBM 300GL, what is the video card /
        chipset? I think they come with intel i810 - for which you can see
        http://www.exocore.com/linux/i810 for more info.

        If not, just post it to the list.

        -suresh

        Suresh Ramasubramanian + suresh (@) kcircle.com
        Friday@... + http://www.kcircle.com
        If God had intended man to smoke, He would have set him on fire