Mail Server

  • Anandh G
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      We have a mail server running on sendmail. I have a set of clients located at a remote place and they are connected thru wireless and then check their mails.

      I planned to setup a mail server using Postfix in that remote location, which can download mails from my main server (Sendmail) for that remote users only and do some virus/spam check and store the mails in it. The remote users then can download their mails from the postfix server which is at their location(remote), as it be faster for them to access their mails.

      Is there any solutions for this situation.

      Plz Help

      Regards,
      AnandhG