Bill Gates brushes off threat of Linux in Asia

  • Gurpreet Sachdeva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004

      ...Asked if the increasing popularity of the Linux operating system in Asia, the world's fastest-growing personal computer market, posed a concern, Gates said: "In terms of Microsoft software, it is being used very heavily around the world and we are very pleased in the partnership that we formed in Asia."...

      Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/technologynews/view/92771/1/.html

      Regards,
      GSS