MDK 10 CDs

  • Sitaram Chamarty
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2004
      Dear all,

      I have the first 3 CDs now, (downloaded all 4, burnt 3, installed). At
      present a colleague at work has borrowed my CDs, but I expect to have
      them back by Monday, so if anyone else wants them send me email and I'll
      see how I can get it across or meet.

      By that time I would have burned the 4th one also (mostly optional stuff
      but some interesting ones too)

      Sitaram

      --
      Sitaram Chamarty
      +91-40-5567-3521 (work)
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2004
        hi sitaram,
        i would like to have them as well.
        please let me know how i can get them.
        i am really ancitious to try the new mandrake.
        especially since i missed the 9.2 :-(
        i hope this one dosnt mind LG CDROMs i have ;-)

      • chintu bhavaraju
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2004
          Hi Sitaram Chamarty,

          That would be great. I have been waiting to test out
          Mandrake 10 Official for one whole month. Infact i was
          going to post a requesr mail for the cd's if anybody
          had them.

          I live in begumpet and work in Banjara hills and my
          number is 9440 386 683. Suit your convinience and let
          me know how is it that i can the cd's.

          Thanks a lot in advance

          Satya

          --- Sitaram Chamarty <sitaram@...> wrote:
          > Dear all,
          >
          > I have the first 3 CDs now, (downloaded all 4, burnt
          > 3, installed). At
          > present a colleague at work has borrowed my CDs, but
          > I expect to have
          > them back by Monday, so if anyone else wants them
          > send me email and I'll
          > see how I can get it across or meet.
          >
          > By that time I would have burned the 4th one also
          > (mostly optional stuff
          > but some interesting ones too)
          >
          > Sitaram
          >
          > --
          > Sitaram Chamarty
          > +91-40-5567-3521 (work)
          > +91-98481-33152 (mobile)

        • Sitaram Chamarty
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2004
            On 05/07/2004 11:13 AM, chintu bhavaraju wrote:

            >Hi Sitaram Chamarty,
            >
            >That would be great. I have been waiting to test out
            >Mandrake 10 Official for one whole month. Infact i was
            >going to post a requesr mail for the cd's if anybody
            >had them.

            I have the CDs with me now (or will in about an hour or so anyway; the
            friend who was to take it for the weekend forgot!)

            We can do this two ways (and this applies to the other requestors
            also). I still need to upgrade one or two other machines that I am
            responsible for, so I would rather burn copies for anyone who wants it.

            Call me on my cell (number below) to work out logistics. What I hope to
            do is the following: keep 1 copy, the exchange that for blank CDs with
            someone so I can make 4 more for the next guy who wants some etc. That
            would be simplest until I am really done with the CDs and can freely
            lend them. Does that sound OK? Each set will take me about 2 hours to
            burn (4 CDs). Please ensure that the CDs are of the 80 minute (700 MB)
            kind since the ISO images are that big; the 640 MB type wont do.

            Sitaram

            --
            Sitaram Chamarty
            +91-40-5567-3521 (work)
            Message 5 of 5 , May 13, 2004
              --- Sitaram Chamarty <sitaram@...> wrote:

              > Call me on my cell (number below) to work out
              > logistics. What I hope to
              > do is the following: keep 1 copy, the exchange that
              > for blank CDs with
              > someone so I can make 4 more for the next guy who
              > wants some etc.
              >
              > Sitaram
              >
              > --
              > Sitaram Chamarty
              > +91-40-5567-3521 (work)
              > +91-98481-33152 (mobile)

              Hi Sitaram Chamarty,

              Thanks a great deal for the MDK 10 cd's. MDK 10's
              really great and i suggest ppl in the LUG to try it
              out. I have a NViDIA NFORCE 2 chipset and it works
              great giving me no problems watsoever.

              I live in begumpet and work in Banjara Hills so
              anybody who wants thesse cd's and is close to either
              of these areas can call me up and pick it up from me .

              Satya
              Ph No:
              9440 386 683