Require Help In Firewal ..FWbuilder

  • priyank@tatatechnologies.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      I have already mailed same mail few minutes back, but due to
      some reasons the mail was blocked in our exchange server. The problem is
      recently i have installed LInux firewall using fwbuilder on Linux 2.4.20-8.
      It was working fine till today morning, due to some miantenance work we had
      to power off the Linux firewall , after resuming back poer the firewall
      isn't working , i have checked packet fowarding is enabled ,after strating
      firewall service ,, i am unable to ping internal interface of the firewall.
      I would really appreciate if anyone could help me in this regard at earliest
      as this live firewall.

      Thanking you all in anticipation

      Regards
      Priyank Gaddala

      Email Disclaimer:
      Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential,proprietary, and legally privileged data of Tata Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee.If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.You are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator.Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of Tata Technologies.While this e-mail has been checked for all known viruses, the addressee should also scan for viruses.Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete.Tata Technologies does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.To know more about Tata Technologiesplease visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com
    • PhaniKumar
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Why dont u check whether u have blocked icmp protocol and then the
        firewall rules. If u paste the firewall rules that wld be better .....
        However they have to be iptables rules.. just send the output of ur

        iptables -L

        Maybe we cld help on seeing the rules