VSAT for Internet at Remote Location

  • P Ajay Kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
      Dear Sir,

      We take this privileged opportunity of introducing ourselves as the providers of VSAT for Internet Bandwidth at Remote Locations.

      Now you need not suffer because of costly Leased Line Modems,Leased Line commission headaches,Costly unreliable Routers,Painful DOT Loop problems,ISP Bandwidth problems, ISP Breakdowns etc.
      Now we provide you complete solution for Internet anywhere in any remote location in India that too with complete WPC Licence which covers all regulatory norms that includes

      Fast Internet Access
      � IP Multicasting
      � Push Services
      � Global ISP Services
      � Virtual Private Networks
      � e-commerce
      � Video and Audio Streaming
      � Data Broadcasting
      � Distance Learning
      � Business Training
      � Telemedicine

      VSAT features
      � Two-way, high-speed data access

      Equipment from M/s VIASAT Inc. the World leader in VSAT Technology.
      Fast deployment Point to Point service.
      Latency on ping to yahoo @ 850 ms
      Flexible RF power: 2-, 4-, 5-watt
      Standard L-band interface between ODU and BUC/LNB
      Proven, standards-based technologies
      Simultaneous one-to-many content distribution
      Scalable, modular architecture
      Powerful Network Management System
      Wide range of Quality of Service controls

      The Cost of the VSAT is Rs.2,00,000 which includes WPC Licence

      coverage,Transportation,DOT Revenue Fee,Installation & all taxes.

      The monthly bandwidth cost is also very reasonable.

      64 Kbps pure Bandwidth Rs.22,000 Per Month.

      128 Kbps Pure Bandwidth Rs. 40,000 Per month. Taxes :8 % extra for monthly bandwidth.

      Anticipating your valued reply at the earliest.

      Best Regards,
      Ajay Kumar

      our correspondence details:

      M/s Vision Mass Communications,
      Ground Floor,Paigah Plaza,Basheerbagh,
      HYDERABAD
      Pin:500063
      (A.P)
      INDIA
      Ph:+91-040-55622268 / 55622550

      Fax:91-40-55622550

      URL:www.visionmass.com ( under construction)

      Mobile: Ajay: 9849278500 / ( Reliance:32387927

    • Chandrakanth Chereddi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
        On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 04:06:13 -0800 (PST)
        P Ajay Kumar <vmcommunications@...> wrote:

        > We take this privileged opportunity of introducing ourselves as the providers
        > of VSAT for Internet Bandwidth at Remote Locations.

        removed for UCE.

        CCK./