letz save a life

  • Bhanu.D.Venkatapuram
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
      please help her

      Do Read this and if u have anyone who knows about it. contact Divya on the below mentioned address..... From Divya Singh(Siemens)..... Dear Friends Please help, if possible. This is important to me....so I am asking you to please forward it. Please send this to all your contacts. If anyone you know who has survived NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, please inform me at the address given below.My husband has it and I would like to know what treatment was used. Please forward this to everyone on your contact list. From the bottom of my heart I thank you. Thank you, Divya Singh Inform here : SIEMENS, Siemens Information System Limited, #84, Keonics Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 56

      Raghuram Vijapurapu <ram@...> wrote:*[sridhar murthy on Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 08:18:09PM -0800]:
      > Hi
      > Wish you all a happy new year. I have written php scripts on rh7.2 using mysqldatabase. Now when i try to run the same php scripts on rh9.0 they are not running. please tell what should i do.

      Have you loaded the php_mod & other modules into your apache
      configuration. Have you compiled php with mysql support?

      Do the basic tests and then get back here.

      Ram.

      --
      -----------------------RAGHURAM VIJAPURAPU------------------------
      (p)vijapurapu(at)gmx.net::(o)ram(at)sentrybay.com::+64-21-189-7647

      Next Meeting 27th December 2003 6:00 PM
      Virtusa India P Ltd. 3rd Floor Lifestlye Building, Begumpet.
      Our Website: http://ilug-hyd.org.in

    • Chandrakanth Chereddi
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 6, 2004
        On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:27:26 -0800 (PST)
        "Bhanu.D.Venkatapuram" <venkat_bhanu007@...> wrote:

        > please help her
        >
        > Do Read this and if u have anyone who knows about it. contact Divya on the

        You are on my watch list, and will be banned if you post about such things
        again.

        Moderator.
        Ilughyd.
      • Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
          Raghuram Vijapurapu wrote:
          > *[Bhanu.D.Venkatapuram on Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:27:26PM -0800]:
          >> please help her
          >
          > Thanks, but you are banned now!
          >
          > Sorry buddy, no excuses.

          I thought a warning and a ban was the usual way ... one chance to the
          person, IMHO.

          Giridhar

          --
          Y Giridhar Appaji Nag http://www.pratapgarh.com/appaji

          Not that long disease, my life, but that long convalescence, my life.
          The liberal-bourgeois revision, the illusion of improvement, the poison
          of hope - Herzog

          Any views expressed in this email or attachments by
          an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics
          India (Private) Limited.
        • Binand Sethumadhavan
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
            On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:27:26PM -0800, Bhanu.D.Venkatapuram wrote:
            > Please help, if possible. This is important to me....so I am asking you to
            > please forward it. Please send this to all your contacts. If anyone you know
            > who has survived NON SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, please inform me at the address

            (Sorry for this OT post)

            Dated 5/12/2002:
            http://bioinformatics.org/pipermail/bio_bulletin_board/2002-December/000995.html

            Dated 16/3/2001:
            http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/srirangasri/archives/mar01/msg00033.html

            Dated 17/5/2000:
            http://cell-relay.indiana.edu/mhonarc/cell-relay/2000-May/msg00036.html

            And so on... Google has many more lists/fora spammed by this message.

            This is (most likely) a hoax.

            Binand
          • Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
              Binand Sethumadhavan wrote:

              [snip all over the place]

              > On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:27:26PM -0800, Bhanu.D.Venkatapuram wrote:
              >> Please help, if possible. This is important to me....so I am asking
              >
              > (Sorry for this OT post)
              >
              > Dated 16/3/2001:
              > http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/srirangasri/archives/mar01/msg00033.html
              >
              > And so on... Google has many more lists/fora spammed by this message.
              >
              > This is (most likely) a hoax.

              And I usually point people to http://www.breakthechain.org/current.html
              to help then understand that such mails are crap.

              http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/cpupet.html is an example of one
              such post that is analysed and explanation provided as to why one should
              not forward such email.

              Giridhar

              --
              Y Giridhar Appaji Nag http://www.pratapgarh.com/appaji

              Not that long disease, my life, but that long convalescence, my life.
              The liberal-bourgeois revision, the illusion of improvement, the poison
              of hope - Herzog

              Any views expressed in this email or attachments by
              an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics
              India (Private) Limited.
            • Raghuram Vijapurapu
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004

                --
                (p)vijapurapu(at)gmx.net::(o)ram(at)sentrybay.com::+64-21-189-7647
                http://www.livejournal.com/~rvijapurapu:http://rvjprp.blogspot.com
              • kurapati venkata nagarjuna
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 7, 2004
                  Dear friends

                  There is no one by name Divya singh in siemens,this mail is rotating for the past 03 years to all the mail groups,long time back itself ,i have received this mail,without having clear idea i too forwarded the mails to some of my wellwishers,some of my friends literally tried their best to help and they came to know that, there is no one by name divya singh suffering from lung cancer.Its totally a false mail,dont waste your valuable time in forwarding this false mail to everyone.

                  K.V.Nagarjuna