Re: [TwinCLinG] Re;How to chang root passwd if we forget

  • bsr krishna
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2003
      hi,

      which boot loader r u using it grub just type a and give linux single r lilo
      u can press ctrl+x in boot it is show boot: give linux sigle

      Regards,
      bsr
      Swetha Balla <swetha@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      At the lilo prompt type linux 1 or linux single and then you can just
      change it .. Use C+x to go to console mood with lilo.

      Regards,
      Swetha

      On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Satyanarayana Vyshnapu wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > How can we change root passwd in linux if we forget
      > Regards,
      > Satya

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor