how can i mount ntfs filsystem to rh9.0

  • bsr krishna
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 6:48 PM
      Dear All,

      I am using windows2000 and redhat linux 9.0 in a single system .win2000 filesystem installed in NTFS file system.how can i mount linux to windows2000 file sytem

      EXT3 FILE SYSTEM TO NTFS MOUNTING ?

      Regards,
      bsr

    • Balaji Narayanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 7:35 PM
        bsr krishna <bsr_krishna2002@...> writes:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > I am using windows2000 and redhat linux 9.0 in a single system .win2000 filesystem installed in NTFS file system.how can i mount linux to windows2000 file sytem
        >

        > EXT3 FILE SYSTEM TO NTFS MOUNTING ?

        http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/ext2ifs.htm

        http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

        Try if any one of these help