RHCE course !

  • maruthi srinivas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 10:34 AM
      hi

      Iam new to linux( also unix). Iam a B.E in Electronics and working as a
      lecturer in engg. college. I want to shift my career in linux. I heard about
      the RHCE certifcate and want to become a sys admn. But the course is of very
      short duration. I doubt whether i could master the things in that 45 days.
      Any RHCE's in hyd, plz guide me. If I were to join ..where? whether in
      Amrita institute or Digisoft technologies( 2 authorized centers). Hope
      everyone here .guides me.

      regards,

      Maruthi Srinivas

      Real time news. Connection to the Internet.
      http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/gprs/index.asp On your mobile now!