naming

  • Sangeetha
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2003
      hi,
      is there any naming convention to name a
      driver....if so plz let me know.

      regards
      sangeetha

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • hari siva
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
        hai ra

        how are you how the things going on here every thing
        normal.i am busy with work everything learing and
        doing
        why no mail you also busy
        mail me
        bye siva

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • Y Giridhar Appaji Nag
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2003
          hari siva <mailto:bhsiva@...> wrote:
          > hai ra
          >
          > how are you how the things going on here every thing
          > normal.i am busy with work everything learing and

          Siva,

          Please be careful with ur personal mail. You have misdirected
          this one to the list.

          Giridhar

          --
          Y Giridhar Appaji Nag Giridhar.Nag[@t]ubinetics(.)co.in

          Software evolves. It isn't designed. The only question is how
          strictly you _control_ the evolution, and how open you are to
          external sources of mutations. And too much control of the
          evolution will kill you. Inevitably, and without fail. Always.
          In biology, and in software. - Linus

          an individual are not necessarily those of UbiNetics