9733HOW TO GET SINGLEUSER MODE IN GRUB

  • bsr krishna
    Feb 4, 2003
      Dear Al,

      I AM INSATLLED WIN98 + LINUX IN A SINGLE SYSTEM THRU GRUB UTILITY NOW I AM FORGOT MY ROOT PASSWD HOW CAN I GOTO SINGLE USER MODE IN GRUB.
      Please confirm the receipt as soon as possible

      Regards,
      BSR
      Shomal Bafna <shomalbafna@...> wrote:> If he allocates a public IP Address for every guy,
      > he would have to pay a huge sum as he is also buying
      > it off from his providers.

      afaik ip addresses are free if you have the means of
      connecting to the internet.

      but commercializations by ISP's adds up to the cost.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com