7272How To Send Emails to The Admnistrator if there is any problem with the webserver

  • Adinarayana
    May 1, 2002
      Hello All,

      I want to add some new fetures to the Administration at my office. Till now
      we are using NT and now we are planning to shift to Linux, so I started
      working on linux. I know how to write Scripts in linux and want to write
      some scripts to automate some of our routine tasks.

      First I want to start with sending emails to the administrator if there is
      any problem with the webserver. can any one tell me how to approach to this
      problem .

      Thank You
      Adi.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic