21392Re: [TwinCLinG] Protecting internal mailing list in Postfix

    Feb 12, 2014
      Lamson is a python based mailserver I thought .. not a mailing list manager like mailman or sympa

      So - by all means use mailman. And if you want something more flexible than lamson, see haraka (similar to lamson but uses node.js)  - http://haraka.github.io

      --srs (iPad)

      On 12-Feb-2014, at 17:23, <thejaswi.puthraya@...> wrote:

      Hi Suresh,
      Thanks for the reply. I should have made it clear that I am using a public facing VPS. Next best option now is to setup mailman or lamson?

      ---In ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, <suresh@...> wrote:

      It is the best you can do. If you have multiple servers in an office inmtranet rather than this being a single server on a vps / colo somewhere, you have more options (internal only domain hosted on an intranet machine with split horizon dns for resolution, for example)

      --srs (iPad)

      On 12-Feb-2014, at 16:57, <thejaswi.puthraya@...> wrote:

      I recently setup a Postfix email server with Dovecot handling the POP and IMAP functionality. Is there a way to setup an internal mailing list (one that is not accessible from the internet but to users of $mydomain)? My search engine fu got me to [1] but they claim it is spoofable.

      --
      Cheers,
      Theju