21380Requirement for Technical expertise.

  • sharada Nayakwadi
    Aug 31, 2013
      Hi friends,
      I am a woman entrepreneur in construction industry  and could break all barriers successfully  to be a civil contractor and budding builder
      .

      I am here in search of a stakeholder, technical expert in opensource, an individual or a firm, who can  implement the technology part  of my 'idea'.

      I wish to involve technical expertise  in cutting edge technologies right from inception and I am open to work 'sweat equity' also.
      As i am forming the team , am also searching for a Java, SEO experts too.

      Interested profiles , please send your details  asap.

      Thanks,
      Sharada

      arch_pmc@...