21328Re: [TwinCLinG] Re: facebook group?

  • satyaakam goswami
    Oct 24, 2012
      >> Hi
      >>
      >> Do we have a facebook group where we can share links / tips etc?
      >
      > Didn't we already have one? I think it was created by Satish Goda and you were one of the admins. I don't have an FB account to confirm this.
      >

      >> If we do not have one, shall we create a group on facebook?
      >
      > If it doesn't exist, why not? +1 from my end.
      >

      >> any opinions?
      >>

      >> something like http://www.facebook.com/ilughyd ?

      here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/115483725154323/?fref=ts
      there are only two members and my request has been pending for i eons
      , i use FB mostly to put up events page and use the reach to spread
      the news about event through FB. It helps again somebody has to
      organize the meetups first ?

      -Satya
      fossevents.in
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic