20438Fw: [Commercial] Job opening at Pythian India (Hyd)

    Apr 1, 2009
      Please contact this person directly with CVs etc, thanks

      ----- Forwarded message from Raj Thukral <thukral@...> -----

      From: Raj Thukral <thukral@...>
      Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:24:35 -0400
      To: ilughyd@yahoogroups.com, ilughyd-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Commercial] Job opening at Pythian India (Hyd)

      Hi there

      I'm hoping you can post this message to the list. Pythian
      (http://www.pythian.com) is looking for a Senior Linux SysAdmin at the
      India office in Hyderabad. A brief description follows and the full
      posting can be found on Monster India (search for Pythian). Resumes can
      be posted to hr@...

      The Pythian Group is a global leader in remotely delivered enterprise
      database and system administration services. With over 100 customers in
      a wide array of industry verticals, the work is exciting, fast-paced,
      and challenging. If you are ready for a change from the typical
      day-in/day-out drudgery of being a system administrator for one company
      or set of servers, The Pythian Group is for you. Our system
      administrators work in a small team of 4-6 team members, responsible for
      5-10 customer environments. This means that you will never get bored or
      be forced to solve the same problems on the same systems, over and over.

      http://jobs.monsterindia.com/details/6899371.html?sig=js-1-9a1de03ca31de8f3e71f2fc20b0f591b-1

      Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or need any further
      information

      thanks
      Raj Thukral
      Service Delivery Manager, MySQL and SA Services
      The Pythian Group
      (613) 565 8696 x230
      thukral@...

      ----- End forwarded message -----