19172Query

  • Sarath
    Feb 18, 2007
      Hello this is Sarath

      I had been installed suse linux v9.0, the linux was installed successfully.. but my problem was retrvived when i was terminated the system with shuting down, due to linux was structed at that moment, so i directly terminated the system, and i retrived a problem when ever i switched on my system, i.e

      GRUB Loading stage 1.5,

      GRUD Loading, please wait....... Error 18

      just these is the message, it is displaying, Can i know what was the problem?

      And one more, how should conflict the internet connection??