15290Re: [TwinCLinG] Does any one have Suse Linux 9.1 Professional CD's

  • Aditya
    Oct 3, 2004
      > http://www.desktopos.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=21
      Thanks for the link. i have found SuSE 9.1 to be a sturdy distro,
      which installed on my system on which Mandrake failed to install.
      However, there seems to be some problem with configuring it to play
      sound. It detects my sound card VIA VT 8233/A/8235 ACĀ“97 but doesn't
      play any sound. For example, if I play any mp3 on xmms, I can see the
      visualizations indicating that the song is playing, however there is
      no sound.
      I have tried various solutions I could google, without any success. It
      appears as though the problem is quite common one but the solution is not.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic