14562Re: [TwinCLinG] help!!

  • vijay kumar
    Jun 11, 2004
      hi ganeshan,
      i understand ur question, first boot with windows , form windows goto command prompt in that type it fdisk in that select active partition as windows partition means "c". and after that restart the system .
      or
      boot the bootable floppy and do it same thing as above.

      i think it will works

      with regards
      vijay

      gowri ganesan <gowri_ganesan2002@...> wrote:
      Hi friends!!
      i had installed both linux and windows in
      my home pc. then, i removed linux partitions using
      windows disk manager. but the problem is even now
      every time when the system is booted, i get the
      options of selecting windows/linux (linux is not
      available).
      can any one of u tell me how to tackle
      this problem?

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/