14283Re: [TwinCLinG] Urgent Help required on FWbuilder firerwalll .

  • PhaniKumar
    May 2, 2004
      OK Priyank...

      FWBuilder is a GUI script to buiod the firewall script .If u r using
      iptables i.e. default with Linux and u wanna store the firewall rules.

      After confguring ur live firewall dont forget to save them

      Just run
      #iptables-save > <filename>
      On systrem restart write a shell script which will restore the firewall

      #iptables-restore < <filename>

      If u r running RedHat there is also a better way to do this..
      U say

      #service iptables save

      This will save the firewall rules and restore them on boot-up