about VRML

  • autumn love
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      anyone of you all know about VRML.This is for my thesis..i hope i can get VRML sortware and notes from anyone......thanks.....(*_*)

    • lorentz_a
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        Could you explain me more about the VRML that U need?
        i'm never heard about it.
        I am little bit blur here. hehe
        have you try search in our best friend google.
        just try it.

        sorry, this is the best I can do. ^-^

        Thank
        regard's

        Gado"Bandung

        --- In ilmukomputer-programming@yahoogroups.com, autumn love
        <autumns_2004@y...> wrote:

        > anyone of you all know about VRML.This is for my thesis..i hope i
        can get VRML sortware and notes from anyone......thanks.....(*_*)

      • dhits_beken
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2005
          sorry I same as your are don't know about VRML!!

          But I want to try search the best friend with google, if you want to help me please contact me again in the my mail.