Re: Blargh!

  • backroads523
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 2, 2002
      Yonder . . .

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., "chezire_katt"
      <chezire_katt@y...> wrote:
      > Where in the HELL is everybody?
    • will_j28_2000
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 2, 2002
        outside enjoying the summer time. well, except for when I have to
        work (as I have to today). I took a week off in june to be a complete
        bum; did nothing but frisbee golf, barbeque on my deck, and read.
        took most of this week off to go see etta james in concert, gambling,
        and to visit some friends in colorado. next month I'm going to vegas
        for a week. summertime is the best time.

        w.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 2, 2002
          "godhead program"? god needs a program to get head? damn. I guess
          things are tough all over. ;)

          w.
          --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., greymist08 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Where in the HELL is everybody?
          >
          > Most everyone is somewhere. Usually.
          >
          > Maybe it's a conspiracy to keep all of us offline, while they load
          the
          > GodHead Program.
          >
          > Or not. In fact, forget I said anything.
        • psychedeliccowboy
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 4, 2002
            Where is Yonder anyway?

            --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., "backroads523"

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 4, 2002
              Summer time is just too hot.

              --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., will_j28_2000 <no_reply@y...>

              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 4, 2002
                But that explains a lot (in fact, it explains Lot...)

                wrote:
                > "godhead program"? god needs a program to get head? damn. I guess
                > things are tough all over. ;)
                >

                > w.
                > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., greymist08 <no_reply@y...>
                wrote:
                > > > Where in the HELL is everybody?
                > >
                > > Most everyone is somewhere. Usually.
                > >
                > > Maybe it's a conspiracy to keep all of us offline, while they
                load
                > the
                > > GodHead Program.
                > >
                > > Or not. In fact, forget I said anything.
              • Klyf Fenderson
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 6, 2002
                  On Thursday 04 July 2002 08:15 pm, you seem to have written:
                  > Where is Yonder anyway?

                  Somewhere in Northern Europe, although I can't remember whether
                  Norway or Sweden.

                  --
                  Rev. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" S²³-M257 the Not-Quite-Sane Fenderson
                         =email=                     =Discordian Code v1.3=