Invitation

  • the_shrine_master
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 3:24 AM
      *A hologram of the Shrinemaster appears and a live transmission his
      heard.*

      Dear friends of TOSA, you are cordially invited to the celebratory
      feast to be held at the Temple Of Sensual Awareness this weekend and
      the following week. Our new homepage has been launched and promotions
      are being given out, statues built in honour of our heroes, and new
      friends given free tours of the 2 new floors of our building and the
      Domination Zone downstairs! Thanks to the donation of a HUGE sum of
      money by one of our followers, we are able to extend this banquet
      indefinitely until every last one of you is unconcious on the floor.
      All manners of being are welcome, bring your own smile.

      The Shrinemaster