Re: [Illuminatus Inner Sanctum] Paths

  • Klyf Fenderson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      On Tuesday 30 April 2002 08:55 pm, you seem to have written:
      > I'll expand that to the whole system of 42 paths, when I get around to
      > it.

      <Bob Dylan>How many paths must a man walk down, before he is sure he's a
      man?</BD>
      --
      Rev. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" S²³-M257 the Not-Quite-Sane Fenderson
      =email= =Discordian Code v1.3=
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., Klyf Fenderson <blargh@k...>
        wrote:
        > On Tuesday 30 April 2002 08:55 pm, you seem to have written:
        > > I'll expand that to the whole system of 42 paths, when I get
        around to
        > > it.
        >
        > <Bob Dylan>How many paths must a man walk down, before he is sure
        he's a
        > man?</BD>
        > --

        Ewwwwwwwwwww.....Bob Dylan! =oP
      • Klyf Fenderson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          On Wednesday 01 May 2002 08:32 am, you seem to have written:
          > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., Klyf Fenderson <blargh@k...>
          >
          > wrote:
          > > On Tuesday 30 April 2002 08:55 pm, you seem to have written:
          > > > I'll expand that to the whole system of 42 paths, when I get
          >
          > around to
          >
          > > > it.
          > >
          > > <Bob Dylan>How many paths must a man walk down, before he is sure
          >
          > he's a
          >
          > > man?</BD>
          > > --
          >
          > Ewwwwwwwwwww.....Bob Dylan! =oP

          Mwuah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-haaaaaaa

          What's scary is I actually do a decent Bob Dylan impersonation.

          Not a whole lot of market for Bob Dylan impersonators, unfortunately.
          --
          Rev. Klyf "Not Max Cannon" S²³-M257 the Not-Quite-Sane Fenderson
          =email= =Discordian Code v1.3=
          klyf@... DADA/CM/PA Tr/st C-@>C-- S+:+ A30>A++
          =website= Comp+$ P++ E F- R TV B+++ OM5 FILK7 SF5
          http://klyfonline.com PHI8 CON2 RAW DC ED2 H- R- YS- K+++
          Let me ask you another question...Did you know your father was a
          fish? --Gene Ray