Whose got the Bollinger?

  • cheltenhamlady
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Postings, cake, champagne and nekkid ladies this way
      folks...............
      I wanna blo yr horn

      WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    • will_j28_2000
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
        wow, what an invite. can anyone make a better one? personally, I can
        think of few things that are more enjoyable than "nekkid ladies" and
        cake.

        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@y..., "cheltenhamlady"

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          -
          what about a bollinger drinkin nekkid lady blowin yr horn!!
          Wheres the cam

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
            intriguing. I do so love having my horn blown. ;)

            w., being blasphemous by not being blashpemous on blasphemous day
            <cheltenhamlady@n...> wrote:
            > -
            > what about a bollinger drinkin nekkid lady blowin yr horn!!
            > Wheres the cam

            > > > I wanna blo yr horn
            > > >
            > > > WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
          • chezire_katt