Re: Qualifications

  • hydrocephalicundtbyro
    Message 1 of 9390 , Dec 1, 2001
      I researched one of danacasso's concerns
      rigorously, and found,( on an eldritch shard of pottery
      discovered in an ancient Erisian brothel, apple sales
      centre, and chariot repair emporium ), that the criteria
      for taking part in a discussion here were very
      rigourous, though there was only one. It is "the ability to
      breathe oxygen sometimes". That makes one as qualified as
      anyone here.<br> There used to be two rules, but lucky
      for me the Zuggist heretics destroyed that parchment
      fragment in a cowardly assault on an Eris numbers runner
      in 500 B.C. It was that a member of the oft
      -prophesied Illuminatus Inner Sanctum Club had to have spent
      LESS THAN a DECADE in insane asylums. Boy was I
      relieved. I could have wound up in fucking Neopets, and I
      hear that cult is truly whacked and potentially
      violent. I once belonged to Death to Neopets so I guess
      that counts for something.<br> I'd attempt an answer
      to the serious issues that were raised in the
      aforementioned post, but 1)I'm all out of serious this week ;
      and 2) I don't know fuck all about the Skull guys
      except for one really bad movie I saw. Might have had a
      Sheen in it but I'm not sure.
    • Mikal
      Message 9390 of 9390 , Dec 14, 2011
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, prism_shards wrote:

        > Okay, fellow Illuminati, get off your elitist asses and say "hi" to
        me. I pledge my allegiance to the great Eye in the sky, One world, Under
        God, Invisible and ever-lucid...

        nah, that's not it. if everything is real Wrong is real, too.
        the principia explains.
        keep in mind: an Illuminated Mind means Newt Gingrich.

        STARBUCK'S PEBBLES

        Which
        Is
        Real?

        Do these 5 pebbles REALLY form a pentagon?
        Those biased by the Aneristic Illusion would say yes. Those biased by
        the Eristic Illusion would say no. Criss-cross them and it is a star.

        An Illuminated Mind can see all of these, yet he does not insist that
        any one is really true, or that none at all is true. Stars, and
        pentagons, and disorder are all his creations and he may do with them as
        he wishes. Indeed, even so the concept of number 5.

        ---

        Newt Gingrich is "one of them," the Total Human Elimination Movement,

        the NWO, the Illuminati. (ill -- oom -- in -- not -- eye)

        being a supreme liar, he can see everything and yet not insist that any
        of it is really true, or none of it is true.

        stars and the pentagon and disorder are all what they are at "present"
        because of the subtle, pervasive influence that he

        and his fellow, uh, Luciferians, have over what people see.

        clearly, this is why Truth wrapped in Jokes are part of the legend.

        no body needs to excommunicate you,

        and it's obvious that this node is corroded anyway,but

        it was RAW who is quoted as saying before his tragic demise,

        "Nobody really understands the Discordian Society."

        you have permission to understand it now,

        but will you?

        An Elder 'Clypse