Re: blysie's vulva council

  • jarviousdemachi
    Message 1 of 9390 , Apr 1, 2001
      So...apparently there's like noone in my council
      anymore.<br>Cept maybe Keo...who's MIA at his job
      thingie.<br><br>He needs DSL at home, since he owns his own website
      and used to come on a lot, eh?<br><br>Poor
      bastard...say 'hey' to 'im when you can, blys blys, for me,
      pweese?<br><br>-J, sending his love.
    • Mikal
      Message 9390 of 9390 , Dec 14, 2011
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, prism_shards wrote:

        > Okay, fellow Illuminati, get off your elitist asses and say "hi" to
        me. I pledge my allegiance to the great Eye in the sky, One world, Under
        God, Invisible and ever-lucid...

        nah, that's not it. if everything is real Wrong is real, too.
        the principia explains.
        keep in mind: an Illuminated Mind means Newt Gingrich.

        STARBUCK'S PEBBLES

        Which
        Is
        Real?

        Do these 5 pebbles REALLY form a pentagon?
        Those biased by the Aneristic Illusion would say yes. Those biased by
        the Eristic Illusion would say no. Criss-cross them and it is a star.

        An Illuminated Mind can see all of these, yet he does not insist that
        any one is really true, or that none at all is true. Stars, and
        pentagons, and disorder are all his creations and he may do with them as
        he wishes. Indeed, even so the concept of number 5.

        ---

        Newt Gingrich is "one of them," the Total Human Elimination Movement,

        the NWO, the Illuminati. (ill -- oom -- in -- not -- eye)

        being a supreme liar, he can see everything and yet not insist that any
        of it is really true, or none of it is true.

        stars and the pentagon and disorder are all what they are at "present"
        because of the subtle, pervasive influence that he

        and his fellow, uh, Luciferians, have over what people see.

        clearly, this is why Truth wrapped in Jokes are part of the legend.

        no body needs to excommunicate you,

        and it's obvious that this node is corroded anyway,but

        it was RAW who is quoted as saying before his tragic demise,

        "Nobody really understands the Discordian Society."

        you have permission to understand it now,

        but will you?

        An Elder 'Clypse