CE 2000 year end report...

  • apparently_a_pseudonym
    Message 1 of 9390 , Jan 1, 2001
      Those of you out there might have thought that I
      had dropped off the face of the earth.<br><br>Well,
      it was close, but the Zeta Reticulans restablished
      my artificial gravity after I caroomed of off the
      dark side of the moon. (Which technically is not
      dropping of the face of the earth, but can have a very
      similiar effect.) Anyway, due to sub optimal levels of
      religious fervor amongst the christian coalition, the order
      of the white lion, and their allies, the nebular
      alliance has decided against playing their Jesus clone
      second coming trump card this year, as they feel that
      the Elvis clones that had lined up for support are
      outdated. I have it through reliable sources that they will
      try again in about ten years but this time they plan
      to use Ricky Martin clones. I have doubts about
      whether this plot will be succesfull, because as you all
      know Ricky has support from the trilateral
      commision.<br><br>Anyway, I am down yet another space craft (at least I
      didn't lose the FTL drive but conventional EM plasma
      vortex atosmpheric drive is kaput as well as hull
      integrity, life support and a bunch of other important
      crap). The Zetans gave me a lift home, but it seems like
      the credit line I am carrying with them is about to
      be terminated. So, I am stuck here in
      Florida.<br><br>To while away my time in this land (damn its cold
      here, no shit), I have completely stayed away from
      inconsequential matters like pregnant chads. Its all in the Blind
      Authority Corporations hands anyway. I also rode the
      American Dream like a cheap whore, and gained permission
      from the ancient atlantian association to freely
      travel throught their underwater territories. However,
      limited credit means that I will no longer be able to
      afford their artificial gills or ancient dive suits like
      I had previously planned.<br><br>Anyway; I am one
      mad scientist, desperately in need of continued
      funding. Contact me if you can help and continue to fight
      the good fight.<br><br>X - MMMMg
    • Mikal
      Message 9390 of 9390 , Dec 14, 2011
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, prism_shards wrote:

        > Okay, fellow Illuminati, get off your elitist asses and say "hi" to
        me. I pledge my allegiance to the great Eye in the sky, One world, Under
        God, Invisible and ever-lucid...

        nah, that's not it. if everything is real Wrong is real, too.
        the principia explains.
        keep in mind: an Illuminated Mind means Newt Gingrich.

        STARBUCK'S PEBBLES

        Which
        Is
        Real?

        Do these 5 pebbles REALLY form a pentagon?
        Those biased by the Aneristic Illusion would say yes. Those biased by
        the Eristic Illusion would say no. Criss-cross them and it is a star.

        An Illuminated Mind can see all of these, yet he does not insist that
        any one is really true, or that none at all is true. Stars, and
        pentagons, and disorder are all his creations and he may do with them as
        he wishes. Indeed, even so the concept of number 5.

        ---

        Newt Gingrich is "one of them," the Total Human Elimination Movement,

        the NWO, the Illuminati. (ill -- oom -- in -- not -- eye)

        being a supreme liar, he can see everything and yet not insist that any
        of it is really true, or none of it is true.

        stars and the pentagon and disorder are all what they are at "present"
        because of the subtle, pervasive influence that he

        and his fellow, uh, Luciferians, have over what people see.

        clearly, this is why Truth wrapped in Jokes are part of the legend.

        no body needs to excommunicate you,

        and it's obvious that this node is corroded anyway,but

        it was RAW who is quoted as saying before his tragic demise,

        "Nobody really understands the Discordian Society."

        you have permission to understand it now,

        but will you?

        An Elder 'Clypse