Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht is finally available!

  • reverend_loveshade
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
      Just in case a real person instead of a bot wanders by, the book that
      grew out of the legal problems that nearly killed this site is finally
      out. And Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of Shamlicht
      <http://www.amazon.com/Ek-sen-trik-kuh-Discordia-The-Tales-Shamlicht/dp/\
      1937536181/> has gotten notice from some names you will almost
      certainly recognize.

      Quotes about the Book

      My initial reaction is, "Whu-u-?"'

      — R. Crumb (Keep on Truckin', Mr. Natural, Fritz the Cat)

      "This inspiring volume makes a splendid auric pippin to be lobbed
      amongst the bickering goddesses of our contemporary debate."

      — Alan Moore (V for Vendetta, Watchmen, Lost Girls)

      "Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia may become to the 21st century what
      Principia Discordia became to the 20th. Which means–I don't know
      what the hell that means."

      — Robert Anton Wilson (The Illuminatus! Trilogy,
      Schrödinger's Cat Trilogy, Masks of the Illuminati)

      "Buy it and BURN THIS BOOK FOR `BOB'!"

      — Rev. Ivan Stang (The Book of the SubGenius, High Weirdness By
      Mail, the Church of the SubGenius)

      See it for yourself at
      http://www.amazon.com/Ek-sen-trik-kuh-Discordia-The-Tales-Shamlicht/dp/1\
      937536181/
      <http://www.amazon.com/Ek-sen-trik-kuh-Discordia-The-Tales-Shamlicht/dp/\
      1937536181/> or visit http://discordia.loveshade.org
      <http://discordia.loveshade.org>

    • foxxfeather
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, reverend_loveshade wrote:

        > Just in case a real person instead of a bot wanders by, the book that
        > grew out of the legal problems that nearly killed this site is finally
        > out.

        Yay!

        :)

        Feather