Re: [hail eris all hail discordia] What Would Patrick Henry Say Today?

  • dalai_lame
    Message 1 of 73 , Mar 1, 2009
      No, please, I'll be loony, I can do the happy sexy nudist chat, i'll
      Stop Making Sense, I promise. Damn, I thought that would work; oh
      well. I've been threw out a better joints than this here, actually I
      haven't, but it sounded pretty tough, don't ya think? I will devote
      the time I previously gave to this forum to working toward freedom for
      the slaves in fifth-century Athens, particularly those forced to pour
      hooch for philosophasters. Perhaps some good will come of it after
      all...the hooch has to go somewhere, I suppose...
      ron

      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, reverend_loveshade
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > century.
      > > Does this mean the Greeks were evil, or that Washington and
      > Jefferson,
      > > those plantation-owning, slave-driving bastards should be dug up and
      > > spat on? They were men of their time, and for men of their time they
      > > were pretty good. Did slavery build the US? Much of the South
      > perhaps,
      > > but I don't think it had a lot to do with the industrial states.
      > > I've actually been in a vomitorium, have you?
      > >
      > > 3. Dalai Lame. Yeah, I know. I was a lot older then, it was dark,
      > > they were so big...That's why I mostly just sign
      > >
      > > ron
      > >

      > > --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, mikal haley
      > > <chipsterthehipster@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Ol' Bomber: afghani civilians have been killed more since Barack
      > was
      > > > elected. fact.
      > > > use belittling speech to try and weakn someone's argument? real
      > > small, like
      > > > i expect from republicans.
      > > >
      > > > 2.
      > > > in Plato's time, slavery was a given. slaves were the bulk of the
      > > military
      > > > force as well as providing "municipal" service.
      > > >
      > > > you are wrong to deify those rebel politicians
      > > > and your real crap talk is because it's true, slavery built the
      > united
      > > > states
      > > > and so all you can do is take sides with the slavers, those cruel
      > > > Republicans from before the great compromise. did you think you
      > knew
      > > > political history better than anyone? maybe go swim in a
      > vomitorium,
      > > > enhance your knowledge.
      > > >
      > > > 3.
      > > > dalai lame?
      > > >
      > > > ha ha ha.

      > Weak,
      > > man.
      > yer

      > > illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com<illuminatusinnersanctum%
      > 40yahoogroups.com>,

      > And
      > of the
      > which
      > that
      > it
      > be
      > > betrayed

      > weak,
      > > diluted
      > the
      > obvious
      > > right and
      > Empire,

      > indians, or
      > rebellious
      > slaves.
      > meaningful
      > > than
      > that

      > just more
      > > dominating
      > > obituary before

      > <savefreedom2005@>wrote:
      > > {snip--the originating post is available on-line for any who want to

    • dalai_lame
      Message 73 of 73 , Mar 7, 2009
        I don't know why, but them owls remind me of Mr Snaffleburger:
        http://www.matazone.co.uk/animpages/mrsnaffleburger2.html
        ron