Cloved Lemon Kissing Game

  • reverend_loveshade
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 1, 2009
      CLOVED LEMON KISSING GAME
      by Princess Unicornia and Reverend Loveshade

      from Principia Harmonia and Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of
      Shamlicht <http://discordia.loveshade.org/>

      This holy ritual was discovered by members of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism, which stubbornly insists it is not a division of the
      Ek-sen-triks CluborGuild. (The SCA was founded on the anniversary of the
      Bavarian Illuminati in 1966 in California, just one year after Principia
      Discordia was first published in California, which sounds mighty
      suspicious to us). The ritual has five steps, naturally.

      1. Someone, the Lemon Clover, inserts cloves into a fresh lemon (or some
      other fruit, in which case this person is the Some Other Fruit Clover.
      But pucker-inducing lemons generally work best). Making a pattern with
      the cloves is optional. Possible patterns include a heart, smiley face,
      the number five, the Sacred Chao, or the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
      It's generally best to prepare the lemon shortly before the game
      begins, although the cloved lemon can be refrigerated for a short while.

      2. One person, the Giver, hands the cloved lemon to someone e would like
      to kiss, called the Receiver. Usually this is done at a party or other
      get-together, except funerals. The game generally happens while other
      things are going on, sometimes continuing through a whole party.

      3. The Receiver then takes a clove out with es teeth to freshen es
      breath. If the Receiver doesn't like the taste of cloves, e may use
      es hand. If played in a hot tub, declare a non-breakable container to be
      the Sacred Used Clove Receptacle. If played anywhere else, a clove may
      be deposited wherever is appropriate, as swallowing cloves can be pretty
      nasty.

      4. The Receiver indicates the body part the Giver may kiss by offering
      that body part to the Giver and/or pointing to it. Usual locations are
      the hand, cheek, lips, open mouth/tongue. Unusual locations are left to
      the imagination. However, the nature of the kiss should always be
      mutually agreeable. The Giver should be gracious, even if the kiss is
      less intimate than e desired.

      5. The Receiver now becomes the Giver, and goes to Step 2. This
      continues until your lemon runs out of cloves (in which case you may
      either end the game or go to Step 1), or players run out of body parts.
      (But body parts, unlike cloves, are reusable).

    • Princess Unicornia
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, reverend_loveshade
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > CLOVED LEMON KISSING GAME
        > by Princess Unicornia and Reverend Loveshade
        >
        > from Principia Harmonia and Ek-sen-trik-kuh Discordia: The Tales of
        > Shamlicht <http://discordia.loveshade.org/>

        It's a great game play it! It's a holy ritual of our Mythics of
        Harmonia!
      • hautgrrl
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009
          I definitely have to play this game. Will it work online?

        • dimmiedisaster@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009
            Maybe she has a very kissable computer screen! Why do people always judge me for my romantic inclinations.

            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            Hautgrrl I dont think kissing ur computer screen is quite the same!
            lol

            --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, hautgrrl

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009
                Like Obi Wan Kenobi or Captain Kirk?
                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                I only kiss my screen if theres a pic of somebody I really like on
                it. ;)
                --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, dimmiedisaster@...

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009

                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 16, 2009
                    There both cool but no. If I want to kiss an older guy Aragorn from
                    Lord of the Rings. kissies

                    Did u know Viggo Mortensen who played Aragorn is a photographer? He
                    did a book The Horse Is Good that has great photos of horses. I love
                    horses and unicorns bet thats a surprise! lol

                    wrote:

                    > Like Obi Wan Kenobi or Captain Kirk?
                    > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  • geriatric_john
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 17, 2009
                      Say little princess, If you want to kiss an old guy, I was Viggo's
                      age when Viggo was born. My lips still work. Come to Pappa, princess!

                      --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "Princess Unicornia"

                    • redryan87@ymail.com
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 18, 2009
                        u owe me a breakfast, old sicko

                        --- In illuminatusinnersanctum@yahoogroups.com, "geriatric_john"

                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 18, 2009
                          I think my cat has learned to astro project. I hear him meow so I go to investigate only to locate him meditating on my bed far away from the source of the meow.

                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 18, 2009
                            Sorry I dont kiss people I never met! It doesnt work because I dont
                            know where their lips are! lol

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 18, 2009
                              My cat Mr Biggles does that sometimes too! Really I think what
                              happens is his voice echos. Or maybe he walks through walls! lol

                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 19, 2009
                                What about kissing me? You haven't forgotten your Revy Love, have you
                                Princess?

                                And Aragorn is definitely an older guy--say several thousands years
                                older?

                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 19, 2009

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 21, 2009
                                    Of course I havent forgotten u Revy Love! U can have all the kissies
                                    u want from me! ;) lol

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 21, 2009
                                      Loveshade here's my kisses :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

                                      How about a lick? :P

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 22, 2009
                                        Kisses and licks are welcome. I can always use more groupies.

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Feb 23, 2009
                                          hautgrrl u should check out Mythics of Harmonia. The game is one of our
                                          holy rituals and a lot of us are Revy Love groupies! lol
                                          http://discordia.loveshade.org/ek-sen-trik-kuh/mythics