I'm mentioned in a new book by Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi...

  • Full Moon Dishwasher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      I'm mentioned in a new book by Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi...

      Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
      By Vincent Bugliosi
      Published by W.W. Norton & Co., 2007
      ISBN 0393045250, 9780393045253
      1612 pages

      Check page 1496; my name is #8 on a list of possible shooters from the Texas School Book Depository Building. Ann Arborites can find it at both the Ann Arbor Public Library and Borders Books. For those of you who have forgotten what this is all about, reread CONJURELLA, at...

      http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/Conspiracy_theories/Brennan--Conjurella/Conjurella.html

      Plus, my latest youtube video, a clip from my scene in the new CARDINAL superhero movie, is at...

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtITcSeJihs
    • mikal haley
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
        that's cool, Dishwasher.

        I hear that the SubGenius' cyberspace presence is a living, breathing entity.